MELBOURNE Australia 21st February 2017: AdAlta Limited (ASX: 1AD), the biotechnology company advancing AD-114, its lead i-body candidate for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and other human fibrotic diseases towards clinical development, is pleased to release the material that will be presented in Melbourne today at an R&D briefing meeting on fibrosis for analysts and investors.
Fibrosis accounts for 45% of all diseases globally in the developed world and represents a large unmet medical need.
Speakers and topics on the agenda at the symposium include:
- Dr Robert Peach, Non-Executive Director, AdAlta’s Board, Receptos story – From NZ to the US, a Phase III antibody and an $8B acquisition
- Associate Professor Michael Foley, La Trobe University, AD-114 a novel i- body for the treatment of fibrosis
- Associate Professor Glen Westall, Alfred Hospital, Pulmonary fibrosis – current state of play in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Dr Muh Geot Wong, Kolling Institute Renal fibrosis and chronic kidney disease
- Professor Erica Fletcher, University of Melbourne, eye fibrosis, causes,diseases and treatments
- A closing panel chaired by Stuart Roberts, including Dr Brian Richardson, Dr John Westwick and Dr Robert Peach
- Sam Cobb, CEO of AdAlta will provide an update on company activities