AdAlta is an innovative, clinical stage biotech company developing a unique range of new drug treatments
AdAlta has pioneered a technology that mimics the shape and stability of a crucial antigen-binding domain, discovered initially in sharks and then developed as a human protein. The result is a range of unique compounds, now known as i-bodies, for use in treating serious diseases.
AdAlta is utilising the power of the i-body technology to create a pipeline of new drugs, with an initial focus on treating fibrotic diseases.
- The Market Herald: AdAlta $3.75m placement.
- Proactive: AdAlta’s inhaled fibrosis drug AD-214 passes first development milestone as firm begin raising cash
- AdAlta AGM 2021 Presentation Video
- Proactive: AdAlta well financed as it expands unique i-body technology
- IRD Invest: AdAlta Limited – Addressing new needs in patient care
- The Market Herald: AdAlta to pocket $4m low-interest loan from the Victorian government
- Edison Research: Moving into CAR-T
- AusBiotech: AdAlta and Carina in new collaboration focused on CAR-T candidates
- Yahoo! finance: ASX Announcement: AdAlta and Carina Biotech to develop next-generation CAR-T cancer therapeutics