AdAlta is an innovative, clinical stage biotech company developing a unique range of new drug treatments
AdAlta has pioneered a technology that mimics the shape and stability of a crucial antigen-binding domain, discovered initially in sharks and then developed as a human protein. The result is a range of unique compounds, now known as i-bodies, for use in treating serious diseases.
AdAlta is utilising the power of the i-body technology to create a pipeline of new drugs, with an initial focus on treating fibrotic diseases.
- AdAlta BIO Digital Conference 2021 Presentation
- AdAlta Sharecafe Hidden Gems Webinar Presentation
- AdAlta Investor Briefing Video Series 2021
- Edison Research: CEO, Tim Oldham interview with Maxim Jacob
- CEO, Dr Tim Oldham interview with Proactive Investors at ASX Small and Mid-Cap Conference
- CEO, Dr Tim Oldham interview with 180 Markets