AdAlta is an innovative biotech company developing a unique range of new drug treatments
AdAlta has pioneered a technology that mimics the shape and stability of a crucial antigen-binding domain, discovered initially in sharks and then developed as a human protein. The result is a range of unique compounds, now known as i-bodies, for use in treating serious diseases.
AdAlta is utilising the power of the i-body technology to create a pipeline of new drugs, with an initial focus on treating fibrotic diseases.
- Executive Chairman Paul MacLeman talks to Finance News Network following GE Healthcare deal
- Gold Cost Investment Showcase Presentation
- CEO Sam Cobb in discussion with Proactive Investors
- CEO Sam Cobb speaks to Orient Capital following $5 million raise
- CEO Sam Cobb chats with Scott Power from Morgans