AdAlta is an innovative biotech company developing a unique range of new drug treatments
- AdAlta has pioneered a technology that mimics the shape and stability of a crucial antigen-binding domain, that was discovered initially in sharks and then developed as a human protein. The result is a range of unique compounds, now known as i-bodies, for use in treating serious diseases.
- AdAlta is utilising the power of the i-body technology to create a pipeline of new drugs, with an initial focus on treating fibrotic diseases.
- CEO Sam Cobb presents to the Morgans Network
- AdAlta featured in ABC Radio National Roundtable
- CEO Sam Cobb presents at Gold Coast Investment Showcase
- CEO discusses AD-214 manufacturing update
- Highlights of R&D Symposium with world-leading Drug Development experts