AdAlta is advancing its lead i-body candidate towards clinical development
- AdAlta is the pioneer of a novel technology platform that mimics the shape and engineers key stability features of the antigen binding domain of shark antibodies into human proteins to create unique compounds, known as i-bodies, for therapeutic intervention in disease.
- AdAlta is utilising the power of its i-body technology platform to develop a pipeline of i-bodies (drugs), with an initial focus on treating fibrotic diseases.
- Highlights of R&D briefing meeting on fibrosis for analysts and investors February 2017
- AdAlta’s CEO talks at Ausbiotech 2016 about the Company and its i-body platform
- AdAlta’s CEO talks at BioEurope 2016 about the Company and its i-body platform